Monday, December 15, 2008

Ho, Ho, Ho

... says baby Fin :


I took some photos of this cutie pie last week and here are a few of my favorites! Alison was dealing with no power for 2 days, my children and her toddler tearing up the living room, and it turned out okay!! Thanks Alison, for letting us come take over your home :)

We thought the bow was a little large, but it's all we had. It also shows how tiny he is!! May try again with a smaller blue ribbon (which I forgot, of course). Look at all that hair for 3 weeks old!!

This is a special photo. The chair is a family heirloom and his shamrock blanket was bought for him in Ireland while Ali was pregnant! His name is Irish, as his parents are both Irish as well.Gotta get those tootsies ;) I remember when Valerie's foot was exactly the length of my thumb. Eleanor's was never that small as she came out 2 weeks later. Ah how they grow.

4 comments:

Schmitz's Family said...

Thank You soo much Linds. I know it was so hard for us to get together with both of our crazy schedules. And even though the power was out, I wanted to try and get a few shots, Didn't know when we might be able to get together again, he's growing so fast. He is 4 week old now.
The issue with the bow was the kids got a hold of it and it fell apart, LOL. But I do love how Finn looks in the photo.
I love the photos, and even under the conditions they were taken.

I LOVE THE PHOTOS,
THANKS AGAIN

Melissa Ann Rodgers said...

Oh Lindsay, those are so pretty! Great Job!

Deb Coe said...

Amazing photos, Linds! I love the one in the leather heirloom chair - how special!!!! I have so much to learn about photographing people! I hunt through all my vacation shots just hoping to find something, anything, that I'd want to frame, but it's so frustrating. Either people are never looking at the camera, or the lighting is off and there's too much shadow on their faces, or they're facing the light and then squinting or have red eye, etc.
So I really appreciate your photos because I realize it's not easy!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the 3rd one down, with the hat! Excellent!! :-)