Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving in Italy

This year we have so much to be thankful for. I was so happy to spend the day with friends who have become like family to us over here. Many of our husbands deploy together so we tend to stick together on holiday's! This year Derrick's det (team) came over for a huge amount of food and games! I'm not in any pics, D says he is afraid of my camera. ug. I would just like some memory that I actually was AT Thanksgiving this year, but oh well. :)

Val dressed herself with striped tights and sparkle shoes. So Ellie had to wear a dress and sparkle shoes too. This drives my husband crazy, who already had El dressed.

Kylan and Valerie dancingEllie rocking out on Guitar Hero


oh that dorky husband of mine and Al
Poor Izzy.. the kids were hanging on her all night. At one point I think Val even talked her into taking her to the bathroom. lol
Julie and Austin
Chris and Ivy

The Waller's

Hope yours was wonderful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I'm sitting here on my couch, relaxing before the start of a work week and I got to thinking..."Wow, I haven't talk to Lindsay in a while... a LONG while." That began my search for my dear friend. What I found was your Photography website...which is INSANELY AMAZING and now your blog and news that you are pregnant! I am so happy for you! Your girls are gorgeous! Val looks just like I remembered (just older) and Ellie looks so much like her Daddy. Please e-mail me sometime and we'll catch up on things.

Much Love,
Katie Killion (Bloomington)
katdug28@yahoo.com

Deb Coe said...

Great pictures! Thanks for posting them!

How cool to see a post from Katie K!

:)