Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sunday Motta Shoot


Sunday I did a shoot for one of our great babysitters, Jayden, and her family who are friends of ours from church. They let me get some practice in despite the cloudy/hazy day and unfortunately Mt. Etna was out of sight which we had hoped to get in the background. Here are a few favorites:




You will probably notice the watermark on each photo. My website is now up and running! There are a few areas under construction due to our upcoming move and the uncertainty of how everything will lay out once we are settled. For right now, I am simply practicing on my wonderful friends and family who let me use them as guinea pigs. Who wouldn't want to take advantage of such a gorgeous setting while it's still there? So check back in the future, pay no attention if colors change, galleries are added, etc. It's a work in progress!

3 comments:

Jennifer Aitchison said...

Great photos!
Congrats on taking the first steps with your photography. I can't wait to see your website! :D
Hope you are feeling well,
Love Ya Cousin

Melissa Ann Rodgers said...

Lindsay, I'm so proud of you! Your photography is beautiful and I think your going to do awesome with it.

It's funny that you did this because I have been tossing around the idea of starting a blog of my own photography. (great minds think alike).

Anyway, I'm telling you when you move back to the states we are totally going to have to hang out!

Melissa Ann Rodgers said...

You have been tagged.