Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dancing Queens

I haven't had much to report as of this week. We are battling colds,etc. and staying in a bit more than usual. Week 7 of this pregnancy hit me with a force and I have had a hard time not falling asleep during the day! I should be 8 weeks today or tmrw. I also am officially in maternity pants. Apparently by the 3rd child, your belly literally just flops back out there. nice. :) Today we are hanging low, getting some prep done for Thanksgiving. I wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Here's a video of the girls dancing during lunch time. Valerie stills wears her princess dress constantly, and I do mean any time we are in the house. This week they started listening to the "kids holiday" radio station on yahoo music (hence why you are hearing that in the background).


2 comments:

Melissa Ann Rodgers said...

Look at them..they make me dizzy turning around like that! They are just way to cute.

Love the bib Eleanore is wearing...where did you get that, I must get one for Norah.

Deb Coe said...

Wow, I got dizzy from that! Woah!!! And a little teary-eyed, too. Can't wait till February!!!!

Please tell the girls that Grandma and Grandpa love them and miss them, too! (of course we love you and Derrick and the doggies and miss all of you, too!).

Will try to call you on Thanksgiving. We're just doing a little dinner for two and vegging out with rented movies, then on to Cinci on the weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!