Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Monahan Clan

Lots of pictures for one day, ay? This is what happens when we are up until 3am with jet lag. While we didn't get to see all of our family and friends, we tried to see those that we couldn't get to over Christmas first! It was so fun to reconnect with our friends who moved from Sicily last summer! The Monahan's are very special friends to us and it hasn't been the same since they left the island! Julie graciously took me under her wing and showed me around the island, such as how to get to the Catania market, as well as introducing me to my bible study group. They kept Valerie while I had my c-section with Ellie and were more help than they will ever realize. Valerie and Henry have always had a little love affair since they met almost two years ago in the church nursery! Unfortunately I just wasn't thinking and didn't pull out the camera too much :( I very sadly have no great pictures of baby Andrew!!! We will have to do a re-do of the zoo and parks next summer!! P.S. Sorry for bringing the flu bug with us :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that pic of Val and Henry in the stroller together. They look like twins with those sunglasses on!!!

I'll add that Julie and Mike (and Henry) sacrificed a lot when Ellie was born - including picking me up at the scary Catania airport late at night!!! Thanks, guys!!!! :)

Grandma Deb