Friday, June 13, 2008

1900 people?!?!?

I can't believe that there are only 3 people out there who read this blog since it's been hit almost 2000 times... but it makes me SO curious as to who you are that never post comments!!! I feel so loved. ;)

We are doing so much better today. Derrick, being the wonderful listener and support to me that he always is, listened to me just talk it out last night and he got to chat with Valerie which made the night so much easier. She slept in her bed again, hooray! She frequently these days has nightmares and comes to sleep with me in the middle of the night, which I am *totally* fine with. I just like her to start out in her own bed. I have no issues with sitting in her room for awhile or cosleeping (heck.. that kid slept with me for like 4 months of her life .. however she now will jump up and down on the bed and refuse to sleep if you're with her. She even had to have her own bed in the hotel a few weeks ago!!! ((her choice!))). I think she isn't truly afraid or anything, just wants daddy to come home. We do lie in bed and read stories, say prayers, and listen to her jack johnson cd.. and so far, so good.

We had a swimming play date with some buddies today and did lots of shopping. Yay for pay days. I splurged and bought myself the ice cream maker attachment for my k.aid mixer. woot woot! I can't wait to make some homemade ice cream with real berries in it!!! I'm sure Derrick will be thrilled that I did this considering we have a vacation coming up.

I'm off to go watch my Entourage dvds.. current netflix obsession. Oh.. I did the Tae Bo 'Full Throttle' workout today (dvd) .. and it totally kicked my ass. highly recommended and a better work out than the first few they came out with when I was in like 8th grade.

ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsay!! Here I am.....LOL...One of the mouthy ones that post....LOL....

Love seeing the kids pictures and seeing how you all are doing.....I feel we really are getting to know you now....LOL...it's fun! You know how I love kids!

Hugs!