Saturday, June 27, 2009

An update of sorts.. but not much to report

I went to the doctor yesterday (Friday) afternoon but there is nothing to report. shoot!!!! I am still not dialating and basically the same as last week so that's a bummer. My blood pressure was on the high side (140/80.. which is about where it started heading when I developed pre-eclampsia with Valerie) but I have no other symptoms luckily. However they want me to come back on Tuesday instead of waiting a full week. As for now, it's only 9 days until my scheduled c-section and due date so maybe this one just needs to bake a bit more. It is frustrating to have painful contractions that apparently aren't doing "work" but I also am of the belief that if she needs to stay in there, she needs to stay in there!!! :) We are off to the park, and possibly the zoo to enjoy the cooler weather this weekend! Hope you are all having a great weekend! :)

Ciao for now-

No comments: