Friday, June 26, 2009

Nope, no baby. Here's some pics!

No baby yet.. still here! I've been contracting on and off daily but they don't get consistent so we're still waiting. That is alright with me, she will show up when she wants to. I just feel a little for my poor kids and mom who have to deal with me being so tired and no fun these days! We will see what the doctor says this afternoon at my routine appt.

We have been spending a lot of time in the a/c, the splash park, or on the back patio letting the kids swim in our little plastic pool as it's been in the 90's all week. Yesterday it said 98 on my car so I'm wondering what the heat index was. Us Chicago-lander's aren't quite loving this heat!! :) Here are some pics of the kids outside.

Grandma taught Val how to play hopscotch!

Her suit is a 3T.. her other 3T's are getting to be too small so I'm feeling like this one was mislabeled. silly gymboree.

1 comment:

Fit Dani said...

OMG im dying pregnant! I dont know how ur so patient!
2 trips to triage in the last week no fun!