Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Random pictures

I have hardly posted many pictures of normal life recently. My mind is consumed with having this baby and being prepared! I have had contractions on and off as well as some back pains (back labor? I had that with Val) all week but nothing serious yet. I will update after my appt tmrw.

Here are some random pics from the last week or two. They aren't edited, no time for that ;)

This is Ellie's growling face. She was growling at me because Norman ate her food.
The girls have been putting bibs, hats, onesies, and cloth diapers on their stuffed animals since I unpacked the baby stuff. Elephant had to join us at the breakfast table that day.
Sunday afternoon nap with Daddy.. they almost always fall asleep on the way home from church and then of course, don't nap. Inevitably they fall asleep while watching a movie on the couch.

3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Hi Lindsay!!


Love that growly face!! Love them all!!

Thanks for sharing!! I will be thinking of you!! Hugs!!

Deb Coe said...

Wow, those pics of Derrick and Val are PRECIOUS! You have such a gift for capturing moments with your camera!!!! Your blog is always pure joy to watch, because your photos are always so beautifully composed. And these are ones you haven't yet edited!

Sarah Lough said...

Love Val's crossed legs while napping. Such a princess. :)