Monday, June 15, 2009

37 weeks- Belly Pic

Nothing much to report yet...

This past Thursday, I had an u/s showing that she's already 7 lb 3 oz. Judging by the size of her head and her leg bones (so not just weight), her due date should be 6/30, not 7/11. HA .. just as I have been telling my doctor. So I am somewhere between 37-38 weeks and trying to be prepared! So far she is doing well in there though, as far as we know!

I don't feel as though I've dropped too much but have been feeling pretty sick on and off the last couple days which I have read is a very early sign. Ellie and I walked the entire mall twice today while Valerie was at VBS and I was feeling some contractions then. We'll see if anything progresses.. my next appt is Thursday. I'm not quite ready for her to show up yet (too much to do this week) but next week would be great! :)

Picture taken Saturday:

3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Love the picture with the added small fry on the bottom right!.......LOL

Take care Lindsay! Don't over do it! Thinking of you!! :-)

Deb Coe said...

Wonderful belly pic! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Hope Maddie waits, so you and I both get caught up on stuff. I need to go back to school, as I left my backpack there on Monday with my dissertation notes!

Lindsay said...

Today I really don't feel much, so I wouldn't worry. My luck this kid will stay in there til 7/6/due date. jgkdjgkdgj