Thursday, June 18, 2009

Super Quick Dr Appt update

I've had quite a few contractions (and back labor) and a few other symptoms this week so I thought I'd atleast have made some progress. Last week I was 0cm and 0% effaced.. I was like ahrhghggh!! This week I'm only 1/2 cm dialated.. but I'm almost fully effaced! wahoo! SO hopefully that means it won't be forever. Next week would be great. Tmrw would be excellent. :) I know I sound impatient, and it is completely appreciated that I made it full term. However, at 38 weeks with Eleanor I was gladly still pregnant. I wasn't even ready for her yet. This time, I am in so much constant pelvic pain (my doc says this is normal for a 3rd pg?!) that I am just done. Derrick and I just walked for 30 mins around the neighborhood and I'm now up with some pretty painful contrax. again (totally irregular..) but let's hope they are doing something. As long as I can get myself into 'active labor' they will do the c-sect.. whatever that means. ;)
Good news is that Mom came up today just incase and to be prepared.. so we're ready!

ciao!

1 comment:

Jennifer Aitchison said...

Very exciting Lindsay,

Enjoy these last sweet moments being at one with your sweet little baby :D

Hugs!