Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday!

Yes they do show the game here, but not until midnight and with no commercials! Well, that's not entirely true. We get Armed Forces Network commercials (aka military propaganda). Darnit! That is my favorite part!!!! So needless to say, superbowl at this house isn't a big deal. Next year I promised D I'd make a ton of food and let him have a party in our new home!

The movers came and packed us out on Wednesday! The house is empty, except an old couch, an end table, a coffee table, a dining table, and we each have a bed. We kept our TV which sits on Norman's airline crate and the computer sits on the end table next to the couch. It's definitely interesting here and the girls are over it already. Valerie is excited to move to her new house but completely depressed that her new stuff got to go there while she is sitting here waiting. I feel your pain girl, I feel your pain.

We closed on our house on Friday thanks to my parents!!! They took care of everything for us via power of attorney and finally that saga is over! We are hoping to move in before Easter as our stuff should be arriving (as well as us!) a couple weeks beforehand.

Not much else new to report here, we are a boring bunch right now watching entirely too much tv. Hope you all had a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Deb Coe said...

So sorry you're feeling sick. You should totally see a doctor and get some relief - you've got Paris coming up!

I love that Val is so into art. I have big plans for when she gets here! Organizing all my craft supplies this week.

I love the baby names. Have you considered using your own middle name if it's a girl, and Derrick's if it's a boy? They sound good with your middle names. Just an idea.

Feel lots better!
love you!