Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sick, Sick, Sick

I have been so sick since Friday, I think the worst was actually yesterday. Being pregnant it is hard as you can't take too much, and I avoid meds unless it's absolutely necessary even when I'm not pregnant. I was up most of the night and think I'm going to give in today and try to find some relief. Over it!!

So far this week we've been making Valentine's and "doing art" as Valerie calls it. At school she walks straight to the art center and paints something just about every day. I love it! One of my favorite days of the month is my Stampin' Up Club that I go to at my friend Andrea's. She teaches us how to make a few cards, learn new techniques, and bonus we get dessert plus girl chat time away from kids! I got some new stamps on Monday so Valerie has been going to town. She LOVES to stamp and Derrick rolled his eyes when I pulled out a little punch that punches out hearts and she said, "Ooooh! A new punch!" I already have her hooked!!

A few friends have told me I don't talk about my pregnancy very much but I guess I don't have anything to say yet! The first half is always fairly boring as you are just usually feeling kind of crummy but you don't know the sex yet, can't really plan anything yet,etc. I have been feeling kicks for a few weeks now but Derrick hasn't felt one yet. They aren't strong enough. I am pretty sure we have narrowed down our names to Madeline or Owen but have yet to figure out the middle names. Some of you know it's been a long road just to figure out first names for us this time so that'll just come with time!

I need to go stick some waffles in the toaster for the girls so I can run Val to school! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Deb Coe said...

Sorry - my post for today ended up on Superbowl Sunday. No idea why.
arghhhhhh

Fit Dani said...

ur sick cause of the TLA furniture im telling you! thats what happened to us!

Andrea Clayton said...

Can you imagine how many times that TLA furniture gets passed around? Ewwww. Danielle, thanks for reminding us all about that. I wonder if they have any sanitizing protocol between users? I think I'll start stocking up on Lysol Spray now.

Lindsay said...

It would not suprise me.. I remember Danielle, your whole family being sick. The mattresses come wrapped in plastic so I left the plastic on and put a thick comforter on top, and then we sleep on top of that. lol :) The couch,etc. though, ew. I def used up atleast one can of lysol though already.