Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Monday Park Pics

It's almost Valentine's Day! What are you and your loved ones doing? We are going to start the day off with some heart shaped pancakes and fruit with pink yogart dip! We got the girls each a little stuffed animal and a small thing of candy, and just agreed to exchange cards for each other. That morning we are going out to the countryside to pick blood oranges and then will have lunch at the owner's home with some other friends of ours! We're so excited! V-day is typically not a date for us (who can find a sitter on V-day?) but we like to enjoy it with our girls.
This weekend we are also going to head to Acireale to the Carnivale as we did last year. If you click on the links to the right I think it might have even been my first post!!
Not much is going on this week. We are waiting for Naples to book us some plane tickets so we have a date. We got bumped from the MAC flights thanks to Norman. That dog.. don't get me started. I am, however, glad to be flying commercial so we can fly straight into Chicago and not be stuck switching airports, staying over night in a hotel in VA with dogs and toddlers! Can you imagine that taxi ride? :)
I went to the market with some friends today and grabbed some fresh strawberries, eggplant, and zucchini! I am going to make my first eggplant parm on Sat night I think.

Monday Derrick had a halfday so we took the girls to the park. Here are a couple pics. Enjoy your week!

2 comments:

Melissa Ann Rodgers said...

I love the one of the three of them on the swing.

Val is looking more and more like her daddy!

Anonymous said...

I like the squirrel'ies (is that a word?) on the sides, Lindsay! LOL

Always love the pictures!

Hugs the girls for me!! :-)