Saturday, July 5, 2008

More from the 4th..

Here are a few more pics from yesterday. A few of our friends whose hubbies are deployed also (but not with D - infact 2 of them came home tonight!!!) came over and we ate and let the kids relax before going to base for fireworks. My friend Giusi also taught us how to make tiramisu as she grew up in Catania! I'll post some more later-- here's what I have for now. As for updates on D.. every time he calls he tells me the date is pushed back another day, or several days,etc. I don't anticipate him home any time soon. feh.








2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love reading your blog Linds! You've really got a gift for photography...your pics just keep getting better and better. I love that last one of Val sleeping. So precious.

Giusi said...

Lindsay, I have so much homework due tonight and I cannot stop reading your blogs!!
I love your pictures...
OMG, you posted that one of me!