Monday, July 6, 2009

pics...

How we spent our 4th.. resting and bonding with the bambina-


My parents kept the girls from Fri-Sun so that they could enjoy the 4th of July parade and fireworks. They had a great time and 2 more days of rest really helped my pain level and I have a lot more energy every day! We went to pick them up last night and Maddie got to meet Grandpa Jeff and Great Grandma Ruth!



I am nursing, but do pump once or twice a day to have some bottles on hand if I need a break! Valerie also begs to feed her sister- so we let her yesterday.While Ellie napped, Val had some bonding time today:


I took a few pics today.. will shoot more in days to come:


1 comment:

Fit Dani said...

NURSING!!! Really that is awesome. Cheaper too eh?

I dont think M looks anything like sisiters, and im so glad D got to be there for the first moments~

Horray for babies