Friday, May 29, 2009

Playing at the Forest Preserve

I threw sundresses on the girls today and ran over to the local forest preserve to snap some pictures. I've been having issues with my shots lately and finally verified that it is indeed that I have a junky filter, but luckily is not my new lens! (I have had to throw out entire sets of photos, like our trip to the zoo, for example because every single photo was blurry!) Lesson learned. Here's what we came up with today:

Oh, P.S. Those on facebook know, Valerie cut her hair *again*. Soo the pixie bangs and giant chunks on the side of her face are not -my- doing. Oh well.. she thinks she has magic hair that grows back over night apparently.









2 comments:

Jennifer Aitchison said...

iI do not know how you got two toddlers to sit like that on the last shot!!! WOW!

The girls are so beautiful Lindsay and so are your photos. :)

Melissa Ann Rodgers said...

Oh Lindsay, those are beautiful! Your in trouble with those two little beauties! Boys are going to be calling!