Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day and Millennium Park

Happy (belated) Mother's Day to all you mama's out there!! I hope you had a great day and felt as loved by your family as I did! :)
Our weekend was nice. Friday and Saturday we got the painting finished downstairs, put some things on the walls,etc. I will take pics soon. There are still random boxes of things we haven't figured out what to do with, paint rollers,etc. setting around. ugh. another day.

Sunday I woke up to my cutie pie's YELLING in my ear that they were awake and Happy Mother's Day!! It was the sweetest thing. They gave me cards while I was in bed and helped Daddy make me crepes with nutella for breakfast! (That was my favorite thing I ate in Paris). We went to church and finally found our church home after weeks of searching and growing frustrated. In the afternoon, we met my parents downtown at Millennium Park and walked around for awhile. Right now there are tulips blooming everywhere and it's a great time to be downtown! We had a nice dinner and had a really great day!! Here are (a lot) of pics from our day:

behold the hugeness that is my belly. lovely, eh?
my new favorite picture of Valerie, unfort. with Ellie's hand sticking out. Val has developed a recent camera hatred and I had to tell her the tulip looked like an egg to get her to not make a mean face. lol

3 comments:

Deb Coe said...

Wow - great pictures! Thanks again - we had a great day!!! Love the birdhouse that the girls painted!

Back to "DAY THREE" of the prelim exams. Trying not to have a meltdown - just breathing through it. Have been averaging 12 hours of writing per day, which seems to be a good pace to keep me on track to finish by noon on Monday.

:)

Aunt Kathy said...

I agree, great pictures!! But did you take some out? When I went to show Jay, some were missing from when I looked earlier....

Kiss the kids, and you hang in there!! Thinking of you and Jen both!! :-)

Lindsay said...

thanks- Aunt Kathy, you prob. looked at them on facebook. The rest are on there. It takes SO long to upload pics on this site, so I never post them all .