Monday, April 27, 2009

30 Weeks!

Can you believe that tomorrow I will be 30 weeks pregnant!? AAACK!! Talk about coming close. Since Valerie was born at 36 weeks and Ellie at 38, it is hitting me that this little one could be here in 6 weeks. We have so much to do, we haven't even started shopping yet although Derrick did get the crib and swing together this last week!

Here is a belly pic taken about 5 minutes ago. Sorry for the weird shot, there are limited surfaces I have to set my camera/timer on. lol :) I think I am carrying the same as the other 2, except she is definitely low and it's been very painful for several weeks now. Hopefully that means I won't be stuck in the hospital on July 4! (My due date is July 7, but they will schedule my c-section for 39 weeks. I'd expect to meet Madeline somewhere at the end of June). BTW, don't judge the hair. It hasn't been cut since before Xmas. I'm waiting for pay day and a day of no children... who knows when that will be. :)


4 comments:

Deb Coe said...

Cute! And it's good to see a little bit of Norman in there, too. Hope he is doing well and putting the weight back on.

We did the Jelly Belly tour a couple of years ago - it was a bit disappointing, but you've gotta admit the free bag of jelly beans at the end is nice, and they have a nice store, too. :)

Aunt Kathy said...

You look great....ready to go! Can't wait to hear about the baby coming.....:-)

Maybe cause it's freebie is why the JB thingy isn't that great/big? At leat you get candy at the end....LOL....Never heard of that one....Just this Albanese Factory here....

Take Care and thanks for the pictures! :-)

Melissa Ann Rodgers said...

You look so good!

lovedone24 said...

you look gorgeous! miss you guys so much!