Saturday, January 10, 2009

An updated "belly pic"

A reminder.. this was at 8 weeks. definitely showing already, not that I started with a 6 pack but my tummy did not stick out passed my boobs!!
Here I am last night at 14.5 weeks.


Last night we went out with friends for chinese food in Catania and it was so yummy! My springroll was very crisp and my rice was perfect. The servers spoke english and let the kids run around, we were the only people in there. It was lovely!! Definitely recommend it. I think it was the Grand Cina or something.. for those in Sicily, it's the one always in the paper every week.

In other news, my portrait lens is broken. The wheel/ring that focuses won't turn, or gets stuck if it does turn so I have to take a break from portraits for awhile. I feel awful, as I had been waiting until after the holiday's and now have to cancel on about 5 families. At this point, I will wait to get it fixed in the States.

We are working on a 3 night weekend trip to Paris at the end of Feb/early March for our anniversary! We have never taken a trip without our kids before other than spending one night in a hotel nearby while leaving them with Grandma.. that has happened twice in our 4 year marriage! We are so lucky to have wonderful friends we trust over here! (and are happily watching their children so they can go away too!) If you have any Paris tips, please let me know! :)

5 comments:

Melissa Ann Rodgers said...

You look awesome!

Sorry to hear about your camera! What a bummer that is. I hope you can get it fixed.

The trip to Paris sounds wonderful....

Fit Dani said...

You look so cut e with ur hair. belly is so cute. Very high. I dont remember it like that with E?
Maybe its the dun dun duuuuun BOY belly LOL!

Deb Coe said...

Sorry to hear about your lens. What a bummer! However, maybe it's a good thing - sounds like you don't really have time to do any more photo shoots for a while! :0

You look so cute - i love the haircut, too!

Hang in there!!! Can't wait to see you guys!Love ya!
Mom

April Stilwell said...

Lookin good!! Just think.... at this time in my pregnancy (15 weeks), we found out that Sydnee was a girl :) it won't be too much longer! I'm thinking blue!!!

Jennifer Aitchison said...

You look so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
Love your hair, I am trying to decide whether to chop mine.
I am sorry about your lens, that really really sucks :(
Which brand of camera are you using? Mine is Minolta which is Sony now. A lot of times you can find used lens' on ebay. Just make sure that they state it is clear of defects and working so that you are covered if you do go that route. I hope you are feeling well :)