Friday, January 16, 2009

Sunny Days.. Sweepin' the Clouds Away..

I watch too much Sesame Street. :)

It is SO SUNNY today! I think it hit 60 atleast and was just a wonderful day out so far! We did some yard work while the girls played outside and then rode our bikes to the park. Valerie finally can reach the peddles on her new Disney princess bike that Daddy bought her this fall. (It was in a box, with no sample, so we thought she could fit it when we bought it). She is so excited to be a "big girl" and it is enough motivation for her to eat her veggies so she can keep growing!


4 comments:

Annette said...

Cute pictures. I love the one of Ellie on her little bike. Don't look at the Chicago weather or you won't want to return. It's horribly cold in the Midwest right now!

Melissa Ann Rodgers said...

60 today?! How wonderful! It's -19 right now here. ICK! Are you sure you want to come back to the area? Anyway, I love the pictures, The swing pictures are the best! Love them!

Deb Coe said...

Ooohh - thanks for posting the pictures. So cute! And, they're making us have hope that warm weather still exists out there, lol!

I don't think it's been this cold in Chicago since 1996!!!!!!!! And that's why you do want to come home, lol - this is just a fluke, right????? I swear it won't happen again, lol!!!

Val looks so tiny on that bike! How cute! and Ellie looks so confident, doesn't she?

Anonymous said...

Great pictures as always!! Yep, I have -3 right now in this area, and that is warmer for us.....LOL...20's tomorrow they say....

Kiss the kids for me! :-)