Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A New Day!

It is SUNNY outside, the rain stopped, no flooding here, hallelujah! :)

Maybe God knew we all needed a little break before we went insane from the rain. I personally enjoy walking around with the bottom of my pants wet all the time .. lol.

I am going to sit and scrapbook a bit today with Lovie and let the kiddos play. I am pretty good about making hand made cards for birthday's and such, but scrapbooking is another story. That actually requires you to print out pictures which I don't do. I am currently working on Valerie at like 4 months old, seriously. Maybe I'll get a jump start so child #3 actually has one?! They do have baby books that I wrote in, but that may be as far as it gets.

Sorry I haven't been taking too many pictures lately. We have spent mucho time indoors, organizing our closets, toy box, and bins of baby clothes to get ready for our packout next week!! Not too much to take pictures of.. will try to get some in this weekend. Ciao for now!

3 comments:

jinaz said...

Lindsay,

Have you seen this?

Scrapblog

Jen was really into it for a while. All the fun of scrapbooking without the annoying problem of having to deal with paper! And recently they added the ability to print albums, so you can have a bound product at the end of it.

Hope the house and pregnancy continues to go well. It seems like we're living parallel lives (minus the whole living overseas thing): we close on our house on the 26th, our kid is due at the end of May.

Cheers,
Justin

The Monahans said...

I think Val was 4 months in your scrapbook when I scrapbooked with you last! :) hee hee! Have fun today!

Deb Coe said...

Hey, I love, love, love the new pink and brown color scheme for the blog! It's beautiful (and so you!!!).

:)