Sunday, August 3, 2008

Valerie turns 3.. and Arrividerci!

Val's party went really well! The princess diva had her day of glory and it was not so fun this morning to bring her back to earth. She was pretty good though for the most part and absolutely had a blast. They decorated crowns, slayed a dragon pinata, and ate a castle birthday cake. I threw out the other games as they just wanted to run around and play which was totally fine with me! We head out in the morning so I'll write in a couple weeks!! Here are some of the pics from the party. (Parents who were there- I'll give you a cd of pics when I get back) ;) Arrividerci!


The castle cake turned out pretty well. I didn't have great results with the little mini round pan so we threw out the top layer but I doubt the toddlers cared! I got some ideas from cakecentral.com. Highly recommend browsing through their galleries of photos when you need ideas!

Waiting so patiently for everyone to arrive.. all decked out
Goodie bags filled with stickers, a little trinket or two and a plastic princess cup (or Cars movie if you were a 'prince')

Ellie decorating her crown



Rowan makes her crown
Hannah joins in!

She's three!! or six.. who's counting..

Make a wish! She knew just what to do.

Jacob was very stoked to get some cake. D took this pic.. I'm so proud of him. :)

Rowan plays peekabooVal went firstBailey tries to reach it. Mean Derrick kept pulling the pinata out of their reach!
I didn't notice this until I was looking at pics but I have a couple of Hannah with the pinata and she had her eyes closed every time she went to hit it! so cute.

Lovie, Kylan, and Ryan. She got way too many gifts
Playing with the new kitchen
This is the best picture of the four of us.. as you can see it's not so easy to get.

1 comment:

Jennifer Aitchison said...

AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Looks like a fantastic party! Good job Linds!
I love your cake, so cute.

I hope you guys have a fantastic time on your trip, can't wait to see the pics.
Love Ya.