Saturday, August 23, 2008

Eleanor Lily.. the woodland fairy

I thought the pink tutu would be a cute contrast to the forest. I love photos of girls in tutus but prefer those that are out of character (like Jannelle's pics of Valerie in the grocery store). Obviously any little one in a tutu in a pretty garden would be gorgeous but I think it's interesting to show the contrast between the little girl in them and the independent strong (and in this case filthy) kiddo they are yearning to become. Anyway.. my hubby is passed out on the couch early so I figured I'd keep on bloggin' while I had time to myself!

p.s. I know the little collage in the next post is too small. I have no idea how to make it bigger. It'd be nice as I make those often for the girls' albums. arhgh! anyone?

I'll share this one of Val b/c she's got her arms in the right places. ha ha. (not that *I* care.. but you know. some do). At any rate it's a photography paradise.. logs, boulders.. all kinds of natural props!






1 comment:

Deb Coe said...

Wow, these are gorgeous pics! I love the one of you and the girls at the bottom, and love the way Ellie's dimple (and sheer determination) shows on that one photo of her doing the "splits" as she climbs onto the big rock.

Love the pics of the farmhouse in Rome, too!!! Can't wait to see more!!!

BTW, I don't ever remember seeing pine forest on Mt. Etna! How cool that you found this place.

Hugs!
mom
:)