Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bye, February! Hello Summer!

Whew!! The last few days here it has actually been *hot* in the car and about 65-70 degrees out in the afternoons! The girls and I have really enjoyed it and have been doing long walks through the neighborhood, eating lunch outside, and playing at the park! This weekend we are going orange picking with Valerie's little friends on an ITT Trip! I'll be sure to post how it went.

I have decided to start weight watchers online and see how it goes. After two c-sections in two years, I am ready to drop about 30 lbs. So far I believe I'm down 3. I figure if I post it for all to see, I'm more likely to stick to it. I was doing really well until Derrick came home last summer. ha ha. We'll just leave it at that. Wish me luck!!

Here are a few recent photos from the last couple days. Obviously the day with the hats was an early morning walk for mommy while the girls stayed bundled up in the stroller!!


4 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey guys...Summer huh, we just got another foot of snow last night. I love Val's boots in that picture, that are so Italian. Alex is finished with his training and departs on Thursday for Africa. Its so funny that they will be there together. Miss you guys.

Jennifer Aitchison said...

Ummmmmmm it is totally snowing here AGAIN tonight. LOL So think of us while on your fabulous morning strolls ;)
You can hear the spring birds chirping in the mornings though, so it must be coming up soon. I SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO need to get outside I can not wait till spring. :)

It is crazy in that video watching Ellie , she is learning the same sort of movements right now as Benjamin is. He keeps trying to get us to chase him and pull him down. We counted 10 steps 2 days ago. Although I would not call them confident. LOL

I just found out that we are getting the keys to our new apartment on the 15th YEAAAA!!! :D They are giving me until the 1rst to move everything too. That is pretty good news because I have not even started to pack and this wy I do not have to live in an apartment full of boxes. We can do a little at a time. :)


Hugs to you :)

Alex said...

Man, your girls are getting big. I should be in Djibouti on Monday. It should be easy enough to find Derrik

Anonymous said...

Hey there Lindsey!! Your picture of the kids are sooooo good!! I love Ellie's lips with the knitted hat!! Sooooo her father....LOL....I like those boots with the pretty flower dress, too! LOL....I am looking out at snow here too, and watching this hawk that is sitting on my back pillar....I hope he gets the durn rodents and not my birds! Kiss the girls for me!! Hugs! :-)