Wednesday, February 13, 2008

a princess, a valentine, & mini me

This past weekend we had a going away party for Derrick's detachment and the divers joining them from Virginia. It was freezing but of course it didn't stop the guys from standing in a huddle outside playing darts. The women stayed inside by the food as usual. ;) We didn't do too much else this weekend as Derrick came down with the sigonella stomach bug. He thought he escaped it a few weeks ago but we think it won't die until every last sigonellan has had it atleast once!!!!

Saturday morning we had a "Valentine's breakfast" as we thought Derrick would be gone by now but got to stay a few extra days! Eleanor was baptized at our small little chapel church this weekend but I will post pics as I get them. A friend took so graciously took some for us during the ceremony! Here are a few random pics from the weekend:

*loving her candy (of course):
*Helping daddy cook:

*princess in her tutu and rainboots giving her piggy a ride on the tric:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, that when I first read the *sigonella stomach bug* first thought was Google! LOL...I get it now....LOL...Silly me.....LOL....You all look great! Can't wait for more pictures....Hugs to you all!

Jennifer Aitchison said...

Well,
Benjamin and I also have the stomach bug... how did that little virus get across the ocean? :D

Valentines... Going away party..... Baptism ....... Pretty busy week for you!
Hope Derrick is feeling better soon, :)

Anonymous said...

I never see you anymore so it's great to read how you are doing! :-)